Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sheih loses Ma

By Rocky’s Bru

Al-fatiha.

Our bro, Sheih Azidi of Kickdefella, has just lost his beloved mother.
She passed away peacefully at about 5.30 pm.

Sheih broke the news to me on the phone a few minutes ago. He wanted so much to be with his mom now, but he is stranded on an island. It was supposed to be a short, much-deserved break for him.

“I wish I could be with her now but the earliest boat out from here is at 8 tomorrow morning, bro.”

Sheih said the family had decided to move out his mother from hospital yesterday.

“The doctors told us yesterday that she would have three weeks to live.

“I was planning to go and be with her tomorrow bro.”

The island has no Internet connection so Sheih has asked me to convey his thanks to all those who have prayed for his mum when she was sick.

Al-fatiha.

No comments: